- Student Calendar — Official student calendar includes academic dates and deadlines, class registration schedules, registration and fee payment deadlines, add/drop deadlines, holidays, etc.
- Academic Calendar — Official campus-wide academic calendar for the fall and spring semesters, as well as for summer sessions. Lists critical dates including beginning and end of instruction, exams, holidays, etc. Also includes religious creed policy.
- Cal 1 Card — Official photo identification card that gives access to campus buildings and events and allows you to take advantage of many University services. Also serves as a library card.
- bConnected — UC Berkeley provides free e-mail accounts to faculty, staff, students, and affiliates, plus access to other apps in the G Suite for Education.
Student information and registration
- CalCentral — Student information such as registration, billing, financial aid, grades, registration, enrollment, class schedules, final exam schedule, etc.
- Registrar’s Office — Course enrollment, registration status, student calendar, transcripts, diplomas, grades, name changes, fees/tuition, add/drop deadlines, privacy information, residency requirements, classroom management, etc.
- Berkeley Academic Guide — Courses and curricula for each academic department. Also includes major/minor requirements, course search, faculty lists, and links to departmental web sites.
- Code of Conduct — Information on the established rules of conduct for students, student rights, and disciplinary procedures in the case of conduct violations.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships — Guide to financial aid and scholarship resources.
- Billing and Payment — CalCenrtal provides student access to information on bills and financial aid disbursement.
- Work-Study Programs — Exclusively for use by employers and students registered through Berkeley’s College Work-Study Programs.
- Housing and Dining Services — All aspects of campus-managed housing, dining, and life in the residence halls.
- International House — Residential and program information for domestic and international students.
- Global Environment Theme Program — A living and learning environment for students interested in social, economic, and scientific issues affecting urban, rural, and global environments.
- Women in Science and Engineering Theme Program — A living and learning environment for women students with a strong interest in math, science, and engineering.
Parking and transportation
- Parking and Transportation Office — Information about parking, Bear Transit, campus shuttle services, and alternate transportation for the UC Berkeley Campus. Office issues class passes which allow registered students to ride AC Transit and campus shuttles for free.
- University of California Police Department — Crime prevention, protection, and law enforcement services to maintain and promote human safety and the security of property for the Berkeley campus and its associated locations.
- University Health Services — The Tang Center offers complete outpatient health services for students, providing medical and mental health treatment, prevention and counseling.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) — Information on the university student health plan.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in the College of Engineering — Information on undergraduate research opportunities within the College of Engineering.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities on Campus — Comprehensive list of all undergraduate research opportunities on campus.
- Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program — URAP provides opportunities for undergraduates to work with faculty on cutting-edge research projects.
Campus counseling services
- Career Center — Career counseling, workshops, job fairs, visits by employers, on-campus recruiting, job search strategies, and help in preparing for graduate school.
- Career Paths/Occupational Information and Resources — Specialized career services for civil and environmental engineering.
- Career Counseling Library — Extensive collection of resources that can help you explore yourself, career fields, and graduate school programs.
- Tang Center — Short-term counseling for personal, academic and career concerns.
- Berkeley Desktop — Provides computer hardware recommendations for everyone on campus.
- Software Central — Downloadable productivity, security and specialized software for the campus community.